Tuesday, October 19, 2010

To protect the innocent...

My honey and I are a bit weary of the crazy world out there. Of course, we are not referring to our friends and family that actually read our blog or care about what goes on in our mundane lives, but just in case...I have created pseudonyms to protect our identities.

I will now be known as mrshdavis on this blog...aka I, me, mommy, wife, and other names of the like.

My other half will be labeled as honey, sweet husband/hubby, spouse, and other similarly endearing names.

My daughter shall be known as E-pie, angel, princess, and other names fit only for a princess.

My son shall be called C-bear, monkey, baby, and titles that are equally adorable.

And if any of you are ever lucky enough to find yourselves mentioned in my blog, I will most likely use your first initial which may be preceded with a fitting adjective or not. Unless, you specifically mention to me that you would like your name revealed.

Hope this is not all too confusing for my readers. Thanks for understanding...it'll make my honey more comfortable with my blogging. ;)

~ H

No comments:

Post a Comment