Monday, October 18, 2010

Let's get started!

Here I go again. I always start something in hopes that I will continue it and it be something useful. So many projects started and so many not finished especially those without deadlines. Hard to tell that I was ever a teacher. Whatever happened to her? My sweet husband even asked if I was sure I wanted to start this. He didn't want me to feel overburdened with too many things to do and probably never spend any time with him ;)

Well, I really hope to use this blog as a journaling tool  and a record keeping/sharing tool for the homeschooling journey that we have decided to embark on. More about that in another post. Maybe I've been reading and learning so much from other blogs that I hope that I can contribute something to this online community.

We'll see what happens...

~ H

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Your blog looks great. Share any tips you come across about blogging. Looks like you all have been having a great time this Fall! Love all your pictures! You are great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is a superb idea! It will be helpful for you and other moms who are experiencing the same. Congrats Hong!

    ReplyDelete