Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Rainy Monday

As I begin this dreary and raining Monday morning, I am reminded of God's love. The steady rain hitting my windshield as I drive E-pie to school only serves to remind me of God's steadiness and his loves for us us as he showers his love and mercy on us everyday, even on days where we cannot seem to find the light. If we just open our hearts and life to him, he will guide us, tend to us, and help us to grow and become strong.

I am so glad that I accepted the love of Jesus Christ almost 2 years ago . My life has more meaning now. I still don't know what God's plan is for me but I know that he has created me for a specific purpose and that I am special and important to him. Even with the long to-do list I have waiting for me today and the chores beckoning to me, I just feel so renewed this morning by his faithfulness and love for me. Our God is so BIG! He created the heavens and the Earth and all the universe and yet, he knows and loves little ole me. :D

~ H




scienceblogs.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment