So we are starting week #3 of our homeschooling. The kids really do seem to enjoy the learning and I enjoy spending time with them. I even enjoy the planning and preparing part of it...I know...it's the OCD that I have. We finished school today in our normal two hours but as I am down here spending some time on the computer to check my emails and Facebook, the kids want to continue with their learning. E-pie even said, "This is a good time for learning." She is currently practicing her writing on the white board while C-bear plays with the pages we have made. I feel really blessed that they feel this way right now and hope that this love of learning will continue as we continue.
Here are the interviews that I had with the kiddos the other day...idea shared by
Danielle @ Meet the Dubiens.
I think these interviews would go great in our yearbook that I hope plan to make at the end of each of our homeschool year.
~ H
Adorable! i love how E-pie loves the Mall of America and C-Bear's best friend is JaKoB!!
ReplyDelete