Tuesday, August 21, 2012

School year 2012-2013

Welcome to our new school year! We are so excited to be starting another year of our homeschooling journey. We started this week with a little celebration day on Monday.
First day goodie basket

Special first day breakfast- Rainbow sprinkled pancakes!

with marshmallows of course!


smarties...






On Tuesday, we kicked it into gear and actually went through the day according to "my schedule". Result of the day...it went very well, except I went over the time by 45 minutes. This might not be a big deal but it might also mean I am trying to plan too many things for us to do at one time. I will be tweaking things a bit I am sure. Really excited about this school year. Again, I need to work on getting up before my children so that I can feel better prepared to start the day.  Looking forward to the rest of the week. I am hoping include a  weekly post on this blog titled Moments to Remember as I try to capture some special moments in our lives. We will see...sometimes I get ahead of myself...sigh ;)

~ H

No comments:

Post a Comment