We are now into our third week of homeschooling and everything has been going relatively smoothly. I have definitely been less stressed about getting everything done that I had planned for the day knowing that tomorrow is another day. I can definitely see my kids are learning and some of the things they do or say really blows me away. Here are some snapshots into our learning...will work on capturing more. We were able to take a very spontaneous field trip to a certain big rock with some friends ;)
 |
| Watch out Tiger! |
 |
| reflections |
 |
| Ambidextrous? Nope...just being silly. |
 |
| Can you guess the letter of the week? |
 |
| Thinking about soccer |
 |
| Playing soccer through the city park and recreation. |
 |
| He can learn anywhere! :D |
E-Pie just started
American Heritage Girls and is very excited about earning her badges, and I am excited to be involved as assistant unit leader...I know...just jump right in!
We started our first Classical Conversations class last week, and it went very well. This week, the kids and I have been working on their first week of memory work. I am very impressed with how much they are retaining. I am also kind of impressed with what I am retaining and learning. We find that combining movements with our memory work is a lot of fun. They have practiced during a walk in the park, during warm up exercises in the backyard while I watered the plants, and just while we eat and drive around. It is literally learning ALL day long but it is also pretty fun!
~ H
No comments:
Post a Comment