So I had this grandiose plan of having some of my Mommy friends come over with their little ones to my little humble townhome to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Besides the house being a tad bit small to accomodate 11 little kids and 7 mommies, was in complete disarry because we are adding some new shelves and moving some things around, I was still planning on having it here. Unfortunately, things didn't work out that way. My little C-bear fell ill with a cold and was running fevers. I didn't think it was kind for him to be giving those germs to our friends this holiday season, and so sweet S graciously offered her home for me to host. So this morning I gathered everything I needed to host a party at someone else's house and having a hard time saying goodbye to my little sick bear. God was so good to me today. He stopped the rain so we stayed dry, helped me to stay calm during the entire party, and to not forget a single thing. It all went off without a hitch! The kids ate, played, stocked stuffing to be delivered to other children through our church, listened to a story on the reason for Christmas, exchanged book gifts, and did a craft. I had a great time and think the kids did, too. Thanks again S for letting us use your home!
Happy Birthday Jesus!!! We love you!
~ H
It was a perfect day and we all had such a wonderful time! Thanks so much for all of your effort to make such an unforgettable holiday for all of us!
ReplyDelete