Monday, July 25, 2011

Maine: Vacationland for the Davises

We have returned from our two weeks vacation away from home. I really think it's the longest we have been away from home with the kids. We drove up to Maine to visit Hubby's brother and his family. The kids did awesome on the drive. We must have brought the heat from Georgia up with us because it was unusually warm...or so we hear ;) Regardless, we had a wonderful time seeing the sights, eating yummy seafood, and just spending time with family. I think pictures serve a better was to describe the fun times we had together.

new haircut for the trip
picnic stop at the Shot Tower in Virginia





Bedtime Stories

What could be better than yummy seafood by the sea?
There's a storm a brewing

Boston Commons

Chinatown in Boston

Boston Children's Museum

It wasn't all fun...Hubby and Brother in Law built a bridge



A little excursion to Peaks Island via Ferryboat









Our only group photo
Me and my pretty SIL

cutie patooties




C-Bear was not afraid of the chocolate guy.


The sweetest place on earth with some of the sweetest people I know ;)
My sweet hubby!!!


 I always feel so blessed after spending time with our family. We miss them so much already!
~ H

No comments:

Post a Comment