My little baby is now 3 years old. I cannot believe how fast he has grown and what a giant heart the Lord has blessed him with. A couple of months ago as his birthday was approaching, tornadoes tore through Alabama. Our hearts were heavy with the sadness this disaster had caused, but we were determined that we could do something to help. So as we thought about his birthday and what it could be, we were filled with excitement when we came up with the super hero theme.The theme was fitting and with some help from
Puking Pastilles,
Plum Pear Apple Designs Super Hero Capes, and
Living Locurto, I put together my version of a super hero party!
The funny thing was that the weather was calling for isolated thunderstorms to start at the time of C-bear's party. At first, I worried and wondered if I should change venues. Then, I realized it was no use to worry. We prayed about it. We praised God that evening for keeping the rain away so everyone could have a good time and we had the ENTIRE park to ourselves! It felt like I had rented the place out for our own private use. The kids all had a blast running around in their costumes...C-bear, of course, would not wear his. The food my mom provided was a hit as usual. We raised over $300 to send to Alabama to help the victims of the tornado. All in all, a great day! Enjoy some of the pics from the event!
 |
| Talented hubby made an awesome detailed searchlight cake! |
 |
| 31 Easy No-Sew Capes :) |
 |
| Someone is having a great time! |
 |
| He is great at helping! :D |
 |
| My best friend and her boyfriend, also my assistant photographer :) |
 |
| My family :D |
God Bless!
~ H
Such a wonderful party! We loved every little bit about it!
ReplyDelete