Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Goals to work on...

So New Year's resolutions don't last very long based on my personal experiences. Hubby told me to call them goals to work on. Well, some things that I would like to work on or continue to work on this year...

  • go to bed earlier so I can wake up earlier (which has not been happening as often as I'd like) and be more prepared for the day
  • grow deeper in my walk with the Lord by reading the Bible more often, daily prayers, and Bible studies. I just discovered Lifeway Christian Store...whoa! what a gem of a find. love their Children's section.
  • watch my tongue...especially around my family. It's so tragic that I am better about watching what I say around others (ok, not all the time but at least I don't lash out) Need to work on using a softer voice to turn away wrath as suggested by Proverbs 15:1.
  • Seizing more teachable moments with my kids instead of waiting until I am all organized in our little schoolroom.
What are some of your "goals" for this new year?

~H

No comments:

Post a Comment